Fayetteville Policies and Procedures 509.2
Scholarship Criteria, Evaluation and Records Policy
The original PDF version of this policy is linked from the revised date below.
The University of Arkansas’ policy is that each academic or administrative unit awarding a scholarship to a student must comply with the following requirements:
- Have written documentation which defines the award criteria established for each scholarship;
- Have a written process which defines the scholarship evaluation and award process (the evaluation must be conducted by a committee of at least three people);
- Have and maintain documentation of the evaluation and awarding of scholarships;
- Have and maintain documentation of who participated in the application evaluation and resolution of any potential conflicts of interest with the applicants;
- Maintain scholarship applications and scholarship award documentation for a period of five years.
The Dean, Associate Vice Chancellor, Vice Provost, or Vice Chancellor of each unit awarding a scholarship must review annually the compliance with the items above.
Reformatted for Web November 6, 2014
November 6, 2014