Board of Trustees Policy 801.1
UNIVERSITY-TO-SCHOOL PROJECT IN BOLIVIA
The original PDF version of this policy is linked from the revised date below.
The University of Arkansas, Fayetteville is permitted to participate in a University-to-School project with the American Schools in Bolivia under the following conditions:
1. The University of Arkansas, Fayetteville will provide consultative services and offer courses for credit at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
2. There will be a tuition charge for the courses, and all costs, including salaries, travel, and staff benefits, not covered by tuition, shall be supplied by the American Cooperative School of LaPaz, Bolivia.
3. Admission policies and procedures will be the same as that in other graduate centers.
4. A maximum of twelve semester hours of graduate work may be earned at the Bolivian Center.
5. Courses are to be approved by the Graduate Council.
September 9, 1972